<AWT Dev> Add mutter as a window manager.

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue May 10 09:07:19 PDT 2011

The fix looks like it should do something useful :-), and appears
harmless for other WMs.
The only thing is you will need to have 1) a bug id, 2) an AWT sponsor
who can request of
the release team if this fix can go into JDK 7 as we already froze to
work towards RC.
So the repos aren't "open" any more. Only approved fixes can go in.
There was email on this a couple of weeks ago.

-phil.