<AWT Dev> Add mutter as a window manager.

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Mon Apr 9 06:22:20 PDT 2012

Hi Omair,

Mutter is the direct descendant of Metacity, so there's nothing wrong
with it inheriting some "inconvenient" behavior of its parent. Given
that Mutter is the standard WM for Gnome 3.0. I'm fine with the fix.

A comment regarding the test:

>   61         frame.pack();
>   62         frame.setSize(500, 500);

What's the point of this operations sequence? You should either simply
set the desired size, or rely on the pack() alone if the automatically
calculated size satisfies you. It just doesn't make sense to do both.

Also, the @bug line in the test should mention a real CR for this issue,
I think it is 7043963.

--
best regards,