<AWT Dev> Key code of VK_ALT_GRAPH

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Wed Apr 11 07:53:03 PDT 2012

Hi Walter,

1. Does this work correctly with OpenJDK 7? What about OpenJDK 8? If it
works fine with these versions, I suggest to upgrade your JDK.

2. Are you just reporting a bug? If this is the case, please do so at
http://bugs.sun.com/. However, an OpenJDK-6-related bug is unlikely to
get much attention unless a suggested fix is also provided.

3. If you want to suggest a fix, however, you're very welcome to do so!
Please send your patch to this mailing list for a review. I suggest to
fix this issue in the latest JDK where this doesn't work as expected
first, and then back-port the fix to whatever earlier releases you may want.

--
best regards,
Anthony