<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 7124376: [macosx] Modal dialog lost focus

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Fri Apr 27 11:04:46 PDT 2012

I've noticed that too. I didn't point this out though, because you're
also checking the MODAL_EXCLUDED flag in your modallyBlocked(), so I
thought it was OK. But if you can pull this check to the Java code
before even calling modallyBLocked(), then I guess the "setEnabled" name
would make more sense.

--
best regards,
Anthony