<AWT Dev> [7u6] Review request for 7181027: [macosx] Unable to use headless mode

Leonid Romanov leonid.romanov at oracle.com
Wed Jul 11 07:29:24 PDT 2012

Hi,
This had been my concern as well, but then I found this:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anthony/x-5-forceHeadless.0/src/share/classes/java/awt/GraphicsEnvironment.java.sdiff.html

Looks like you added this check as part of the fix for http://java.net/jira/browse/MACOSX_PORT-774
Which means that this check is only useful for OS X, and therefore it's OK to replace it with another.