<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 7124213 and 7160627

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Tue Sep 11 10:38:13 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
Please review the fix for:
7124213 [macosx] pack() does ignore size of a component; doesn't on the
other platforms.
7160627 [macosx] TextArea has wrong initial size

Description of main changes:
All our components were split into 3 groups:
  - Uses getPreferedSize()/getMinimumSise from swing delegetes.
  - Uses its own size as a preferedSize/minimumSize.
  - Uses its own implementation.

Notes:
LWContainerPeer is subclass of LWCanvasPeer now. We can share buffers
methods in LWCanvasPeer and LWWindowPeer.
All magic/system constants were removed. Now we relies on default look
and feel as much as possible.

Bugs: http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=7160627
** Webrev can be found at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/7124213_7160627/webrev.00/