<AWT Dev> Request for review: 7196567, 7196568, 7196569, 7196570: javac warnings cleanup from Adopt OpenJDK bugathon

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Mon Sep 17 07:09:43 PDT 2012

Hi Martijn,

src/share/classes/java/awt/Window.java:
> 1999     @SuppressWarnings("fallthrough")

> 2016                 case WindowEvent.WINDOW_STATE_CHANGED:
> 2017                     processWindowStateEvent((WindowEvent)e);
> 2018                 default:
> 2019                     break;

It looks like the only fallthrough here is the one at lines 2016-2019,
which can easily be eliminated by adding a break statement just before
the default branch. This would also eliminate the need for the
@SuppressWarnings annotation. Also, the default branch can be deleted
altogether, I guess.

Otherwise the fix looks fine to me.

--