<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 7199180: [macosx] Dead keys handling for input methods

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Tue Sep 18 07:09:17 PDT 2012

Hi Alexander,

I have no expertise in key handling code, but technically the fix looks
good.

I'd only suggest to add a delay after the last keyRelease() call and
before checking the value of 'state' in the test to ensure that
everything is processed as expected even if the Robot sends events
asynchronously.

--
best regards,
Anthony