<AWT Dev> Request for review: 7027045

Konstantin Perikov konstantin.perikov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 08:01:00 PDT 2013

So, what is the best place for webrev, if I don't have access to ftp
server?
I don't have possibility to set up Apache server for that.
Also, maybe I'm wrong, but to view index.html on ftp, you need to download
it as well.

Okay, I will remove "and and" at line 2887.

About <em> tag, let me look at Javadoc documentation, I have no idea, how
it will behave in {@code} tag

Konstantin.