<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 8022184 - JDK8 java.awt Static and Raw type warnings fix

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Fri Aug 23 03:44:27 PDT 2013

Hi Srikalyan,

Thanks for fixing the warnings. A couple of comments:

src/share/classes/java/awt/KeyboardFocusManager.java
> 3065             proxyActive = (Field) AccessController.doPrivileged(new PrivilegedAction<Field>() {

I suppose an explicit type-cast may now be removed from here.

src/share/classes/java/awt/WaitDispatchSupport.java
>  227             AccessController.doPrivileged(new PrivilegedAction<Object>() {

Usually Void is used instead of Object if we know that we don't use the
return value.

Otherwise the fix looks good to me.

--
best regards,