<AWT Dev> Review request for 8005997 : [macosx] Printer Dialog opens an additional title bar

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Wed Jan 23 06:09:20 PST 2013

Hello, Anthony, Artem.

I have verified that the printing dialog is created via [NSPrintPanel runModalWithPageInfo:info] and page dialog is created via [NSPageLayout runModalWithPrintInfo:info].
The documentation states that both methods display the dialogs application-modally, so I suppose there is no way to bring other Java windows on top of them.

With best regards. Petr.