<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for 8015730: PIT: On Linux, OGL=true and fbobject=false leads to deadlock or infinite loop

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Mon Jul 1 09:50:03 PDT 2013

Thanks for the additional information, Anton. Since this fix simply
reverts the behavior in GLXSurfaceData.c back to the pre-8005607 era, it
could probably be considered a good interim solution for the problem.

I'd like to hear Artem's opinion on this, though. Should we file a P4
bug to investigate the issue further so that in the future we could
avoid calling XSync() w/o the AWTLock?

--
best regards,
Anthony