<AWT Dev> [8] Request for review: JDK-8020927 JLightweightFrame API should export layout properties change notifications

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Fri Jul 19 08:05:42 PDT 2013

The updated fix looks fine. Thanks.

I'd only suggest to test whether the initial content.*SizeChanged()
calls in the setContent() are enough, or they should be moved/duplicated
somewhere else in case creating and showing of a SwingNode instance is
stretched in time, so as to make sure the FX code always operates with
valid values when the SwingNode gets added to a live scene or gets
modified while still being inserted into the scene.

--
best regards,
Anthony