<AWT Dev> [8] Review request for JDK-8022185 - JDK8 Fix Raw and unchecked warnings in classes belonging to java.awt.datatransfer

Artem Ananiev artem.ananiev at oracle.com
Wed Oct 9 03:12:14 PDT 2013

I put the updated webrev here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~art/srikalyc/8022185.01/

A few comments:

1. DataFlavor.java: some of the lines got too long after the fix.
Please, reformat or add import statements.

2. DataFlavor.java: there are some redundant class casts left, e.g. at
line #334.

3. MimeTypeParameterList.java: after the fix, some of the class casts
are redundant, e.g. (String)enum_.nextElement() or
(String)parameters.get(key)

Thanks,

Artem