<AWT Dev> RFR: 8025673: Disable X11 AWT toolkit

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Tue Oct 22 21:52:26 PDT 2013

On 23/10/2013 2:10 PM, David DeHaven wrote:

> Updated webrev:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddehaven/8025673/jdk.2/
>
> Summary of changes since last:
> - Added awt_headless to java_props_t (set to NULL by default which does not set the property)

Not sure about this part. We already force this property to be set in
Embedded without needing any changes in the code you have modified and
I'm not sure if your changes will break what we already do. Why do you
need to do it?

I'm getting concerned about this change touching stuff outside of OSX.

David