<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request for JDK-8024061: Exception thrown when drag and drop between two components is executed quickly

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Thu Apr 10 08:52:41 UTC 2014

Hello, Dmitry.

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the issue.

I’m OK with this workaround as this should be back ported to 8u and 7u, but I think we could try to provide a real fix in 9.
Could you please add some comment which shortly explains why the if clause was added?
And could you also file a new bug for 9 so that we try to replace the workaround with a real fix?

Thank you.
With best regards. Petr.