<AWT Dev> Review request for JDK-8039279: Move first batch of functional tests to openjdk repository

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Tue Apr 15 13:14:40 UTC 2014

Hi, Dmitriy.
A few comments:
SetMaximizedBounds.java:  please add macosx to the test coverage. It
does not work now but the fix is under review.
ChangeGridSize.java/ ComponentPreferredSize.java: actionPerformed must
be volatile, all other constant can be final.
ModifierRobotKeyTest.java: tempPress must be volatile, access to
modifierStatus[] and textStatus should be synchronized somehow.
LockingKeyStateTest.java:I guess we have synchronization problem as well.

Additionally, can you dispose all frames in the tests.