<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8041904 [TESTBUG] Test java/awt/dnd/AcceptDropMultipleTimes/AcceptDropMultipleTimes.java timesout on Mac

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Wed Apr 30 08:58:00 UTC 2014

Hello, AWT Team.

Please review the one-liner fix for the issue:
The fix is available here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pchelko/9/8041904/webrev/

The problem's that realSync could hang if called during or immediately after DnD operation. I have a bug about
this, but I still cannot provide a reliable and simple solution. Everything I have is way overcomplex. This is the only
test I know which's affected by the realSync problem, so let's fix it and defer the realSync hang.

With best regards. Petr.