<AWT Dev> RFR for JDK-8028711: TEST_BUG: Tests should pass through VM options: corelibs tests

michael cui michael.cui at oracle.com
Wed Feb 12 04:59:37 PST 2014

On 02/10/2014 05:36 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
> A minor comment on test/java/net/URLPermission/nstest/lookup.sh is
> that the resulting line length is 182 characters and this will likely
> be annoying for future side-by-side views. So I think I'd split this
> while you are there.
Please review the updated version at
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~tyan/michael/JDK-8028711/webrev.04/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Etyan/michael/JDK-8028711/webrev.04/>

Changes includes :

1. split line if it longer than 80 characters.
2. merge the fix of JDK-8033897
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8033897>
3. add few missed scripts.

If no further changes need to be made, I would like to find sponsor to
push this fix.

Michael Cui