<AWT Dev> [7u] Review request for 7171045 [macosx] There are no enter or exit events reported against 8b39 for MouseEventsDuringDrag.

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Thu Feb 20 02:09:53 PST 2014

Hello, Alexander.

We should either combine these 2 fixes together or back port them separately. I don’t think it’s a good idea to mix different fixes in a single back port.
It could be a good to also back port 8012026, but as a separate fix.

>> The back-port and the main fix integrated into JDK 8 are slightly different.
Dmitry, could you pleas tell what’s the difference?

Thank you.
With best regards. Petr.