<AWT Dev> JDK 9 RFR of JDK-8032733: Fix cast lint warnings in client libraries

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Mon Jan 27 00:04:54 PST 2014

On 26/01/2014 09:30, Alan Bateman wrote:
> The only non-client changes that I see are to Setup.gmk (previously
> reviewed on build-dev) and Sdp.java.
I see the others now, just hard to spot in a large mind-numbing patch :-)

All looks good but as I look at this again then I see a few Iterator
usages where it might be as quick to just replace the iteration with
for-each. One example is ProxyClient. getGarbageCollectorMXBeans,
another one might be XOpenTypeView.load. I realize it's going a bit
beyond eliminating casts but it's an alternative for a couple of these.

-Alan.