<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8048549 [macosx] Disable usage of system menu bar if AWT is embedded in FX

Anthony Petrov anthony.petrov at oracle.com
Wed Jul 2 14:37:21 UTC 2014

Hi Petr,

The fix looks fine to me.

Note that there's also AWT API to set a menubar, and it seems (I haven't
investigated deeply) that the LWAWT implementation uses the system menu
bar unconditionally in this case. I believe we can assume that AWT API
isn't used widely and we can leave it as it is. But it's worth noting
this in the bug comments.

--
best regards,
Anthony