<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8044516 [macosx] ScreenPopupFactory uses native method that could be avoided

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Mon Jun 2 13:03:48 UTC 2014

Hello, Sergey.

> Should we use getPopup() name, since it should be simple accessor?
I thought about it. The HEAVYWEIGHT_POPUP constant is package-private, so if we use
simple getPopup we would need a second method "getHeavyweightPopupType". So I was
not quite sure which is better - use 2 methods or merge them in a single one. I can change
it if you think 2 methods would be better.

With best regards. Petr.