<AWT Dev> [9] Review request: new macro for conversion to jboolean

roger riggs roger.riggs at oracle.com
Sat Mar 29 15:52:40 UTC 2014

Hi Sergey,

I recall seeing two recommendations (Mine and Mikes) not to add the
macro and
just use the ternary form where it is needed.

How many places in the code (presumed to be AWT) is this needed?

With the name IS_JNI_TRUE, I would expect it to expand to:

#define IS_JNI_TRUE(obj) ((obj ==*JNI_TRUE*) ? JNI_TRUE : JNI_FALSE)

Roger