<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for 8042465: Applet menus not rendering when browser is full screen on Mac

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Wed May 14 09:22:37 UTC 2014

Hello, Dmitry.

With your fix I'm observing the following regression:
1. Run the test app from the bug in IDE or appletviewer.
2. Open the menu
3. Without closing the menu switch to another space using keyboard (Ctrl+Arrow) or touchpad gesture
4. The opened popup will be shown on another space and than will disappear. But it will be visible for enough time to get noticed and annoying.

And also, why are you explicitly setting 1<<8 instead of using the name of the constant?

Thank you.
With best regards. Petr.