<AWT Dev> Review Request for 8041915: Move 8 awt tests to OpenJDK regression tests tree

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Fri May 30 12:11:21 UTC 2014

On 26.05.2014 17:11, Dmitriy Ermashov wrote:

> On 05/26/2014 04:04 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
>> Hi, Dmitriy.
>> One of the test has incorrect copyright:
>>
>>   23 /*
>>   24  * Copyright (c) 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
>> reserved.
>>   25  * ORACLE PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license
>> terms.
>>   26  */
> Changes are already pushed. Will create new bug to fix it soon.
>> I was thinking that the author of these tests is Alexander
>> Kouznetsov, no?
> Sure, but tests of AWT_ShapedAndTranslucentWindows group were fully
> rewritten and hardly look like their functional analogues now. So I've
> marked them as written by me.
You can add additional @author tag if you wish.
Actually you said nothing about reworking in the initial review request.
I just compare test before/after and have a question about capure screen
functionality, why it was removed? It was useful in bug evaluation.
Also please do not remove detailed description of the test like it was
done in FocusAWTTest.java