<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request for 8054143: move awt automated tests from AWT_Modality to OpenJDK repository - part 6

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Mon Nov 10 13:38:31 UTC 2014

Hello, Alexander.

test/java/awt/Modal/ToBack/ToBackDDFTest.java
- setModal should be volatile or final
- rightFrameOverlapsDialog: what's 7? why is it 7? I think it's better to calculate the center of the frame in case the size of window decorations will be changed in some OS version.
line 146: Here you end up calling getLocationOnScreen not on EDT, however everywhere else you try to use EDT.

test/java/awt/Modal/ToBack/ToBackDDFTest.java
- same with setModal flag
- same with getLocationOnScreen of EDT

With best regards. Petr.