<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 7124271 [macosx] RealSync test failure

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Mon Aug 10 11:21:46 UTC 2015

Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk9.
Two bugs were fixed:
  - The changes in NSApplicationAWT.waitForDummyEvent() is a fix for a
regression of JDK-8080504, which does not take into account that we
should not call an unlock if a lock operation was failed with timeout.
  - Initial bug which was filed is about use of two different API to
post events to the application, [NSApplication postEvent] and
CGEventPost(). It was found that if we post an event via CGEventPost in
robot and immediately after this we will post the second event via
[NSApp postEvent] in realsync then sometimes the second event will be
handled first. The opposite isn't proved, but I changed the code to use
both to be safer.

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/7124271/webrev.00