<AWT Dev> [9] Request for review: JDK-8145984 sun.lwawt.macosx.CAccessible leaks

Pete Brunet peter.brunet at oracle.com
Tue Dec 22 21:55:45 UTC 2015

Thanks for the reply Anton and thanks for the fix you are working on.
It will be good to get at least one other set of eyes on the changes as
I am not very familiar with that code (but am starting to because I'm
looking into fixing some accessibility issues raised by the Andriod
Studio team).  -Pete