<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8143054 [macosx] KeyEvent modifiers do not contain information about mouse buttons

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Thu Dec 24 16:37:43 UTC 2015

On 12/24/2015 07:52 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

>> We use to add those fields usually but I don't see any obstacles to make
>> the test anonymous. :)
>
> The author of the test(and of any other files) can be tracked by the
> hg history.

As someone who has maintained a lot of JDK code over the years I have seen
files completely transformed such that the "author" had no hand in what
is left
except for the name of the file/class.

So I think tracking via 'hg' is much more honest about who did what than
asserting something about an entire file for all posterity and I would not
add @author .. and don't think I ever have.

-phil.