<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for 8068283: Mac OS Incompatibility between JDK 6 and 8 regarding input method handling

Anton Nashatyrev anton.nashatyrev at oracle.com
Wed Jan 21 11:02:08 UTC 2015

Hi Sergey,

     this is completely AWT bug and I'm using Swing components for
testing only. This fix gives the _possibility_ to handle <Alt>+Char
accelerator on Mac with any text component (filer uses it's own
component and LaF). So I don't think there is too much sense to check
all available JDK LaFs in this concrete fix.

Thanks!
Anton.

P.S. Sorry, I've already pushed the fix before receiving your comment