<AWT Dev> < Swing Dev> [9] Review Request: JDK-8081764 [TEST_BUG] Test javax/swing/plaf/aqua/CustomComboBoxFocusTest.java fails on Solaris Sparcv9 and Linux but passes on MacOSX

Andrew Brygin andrew.brygin at oracle.com
Tue Jun 9 07:45:22 UTC 2015

Hello Pooja,

  In general I tend to agree with idea to limit the scope of the test by
macosx only.

  However, could you please clarify following questions:
a) the test failure on linux/solaris: doesn't it indicate a similar
problem with gtk laf, does it?
b) what is purpose of the explicit LaF setup (lines 68 - 69)?

Thanks,
Andrew