<AWT Dev> < Swing Dev> [9] Review Request: JDK-8081764 [TEST_BUG] Test javax/swing/plaf/aqua/CustomComboBoxFocusTest.java fails on Solaris Sparcv9 and Linux but passes on MacOSX

pooja chopra pooja.chopra at oracle.com
Thu Jun 11 08:53:00 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew ,
The test  passes with GTKLookAndFeel on Solaris but with out
GTKLookAndFeel test fails with same error as mentioned in the bug . I
had explicitly set the look and feel as system look and feel as test was
to be run for Mac only and this test was placed in plaf/aqua and it is
comparing screenshots so I thought in other look and feel there can be a
possibility  that this matching fails. Please let me know if some
changes are required .
Regards,
Pooja