<AWT Dev> [Preliminary] RFR JDK-8064925: URLConnection::getContent needs to be updated to work with modules

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Jun 24 11:31:57 UTC 2015

On 24/06/2015 12:08, Pavel Rappo wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Could you please review my change for JDK-8064925?
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prappo/8064925/webrev.01/
>
> The main goal is to see if the proposed spec change and the overall approach are
> correct.

The update to the API docs looks good to me.

One thing that will need to be added before you are finished is a
META-INF/services/java.net.ContentHandlerFactory file to list
sun.awt.www.content.MultimediatContentHandlers as otherwise this factory
will not be located.

Minor comment in ContentHandler is that c is a raw type.

-Alan