<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8074763 Remove API references to java.awt.dnd.peer

Anton V. Tarasov anton.tarasov at oracle.com
Wed Mar 18 15:27:03 UTC 2015

Hi Sergey,

The only dependency on JFX/interop is this method in DropTargetContext.java:

98     public void addNotify(final Object dtcp) throws IllegalArgumentException {

Was that the reason why you left the parameter?
Is it technically possible to retrieve the peer via the ComponentAccessor.getPeer(component) method
where the component is dropTarget.getComponent()?

Thanks,
Anton.