<AWT Dev> RFR: JDK-8076106: [macosx] Drag image of TransferHandler does not honor MultiResolutionImage

Hendrik Schreiber hs at tagtraum.com
Thu Mar 26 16:46:38 UTC 2015

> On Mar 26, 2015, at 17:17, Alexander Scherbatiy <alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com> wrote:
>

> Could you add the automated test to the fix?

Frankly, I provided a manual test in the bug report, because I'm not sure how to write an automated one for this issue. Once you pass the image into the TransferHandler and java.awt.dnd.DragGestureEvent#startDrag(...) is called it's out of your hands.

As far as I can tell, whoever implemented the original change in CImage for MultiResolutionImage, didn't end up writing a unit test for his/her changes, either.

If you have a suggestion on how to test this automatically, please let me know.

-hendrik