<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request JDK-6980209: Make tracking SecondaryLoop.enter/exit methods easier

Anton V. Tarasov anton.tarasov at oracle.com
Mon Mar 30 15:29:23 UTC 2015

Hi Semyon,

The new version looks fine to me, however it seems to have a flaw currently:

- Suppose "exit" is called when "enter" is executing on EDT, at line 181. In this case "afterExit"
won't be reset to false by "enter".
- Suppose, "exit" is called when "enter" is executing on non-dispatch thread, at line 263. Same
problem with "afterExit".

Is that corrent? If so, then I'd say that "afterExit" should be reset to false by "enter" when it is
awaken, either from an event pump or sleep.

Also, please put a space b/w "if" and brace at the line 177.

Thanks,
Anton.