<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for 8041470: JButtons stay pressed after they have lost focus if you use the mouse wheel

Anton Nashatyrev anton.nashatyrev at oracle.com
Thu May 28 15:13:03 UTC 2015

Alexander, thanks for review!

Just found out that the test intermittently fails on Win (due to
immediate 2nd mouse wheel scroll sometimes missed).

Here is the new version with updated fix (wait for the first scroll
event then make the second):
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anashaty/8041470/webrev.02/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eanashaty/8041470/webrev.02/>

Thanks!