<AWT Dev> RFR: 8136783: Run blessed-modifier-order script on java.desktop

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Sep 18 21:37:28 UTC 2015

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8136783/

The idea here is to have our sources follow the
recommended order fom the JLS which is further documented here
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/java/lang/reflect/Modifier.html#toString-int-

For background this was applied to core-libs here :
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2015-September/035217.html

The script was checked in here :
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2015-September/035246.html

It was proposed to run it on the rest of the JDK here :
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/core-libs-dev/2015-September/035273.html

What I am updating here is all the files under src/java.desktop which
is a decent-sized chunk.: 324 files. I recommend looking at the
jdk.patch file

I have checked the changes myself visually but also used JPRT to
make sure that no introduced syntax error causes a build failure.

Separately 2 minor changes to closed source files have been sent for
internal review.

-phil.