<AWT Dev> <Awt Dev> [9] Review Request for 8067470: Examine if the replacement for sun.awt.SunToolkit.setLWRequestStatus should be provided

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Sat Sep 26 22:13:47 UTC 2015

My understanding according to the new javadoc:

"* If the window does transfer focus to other
  * heavyweight containers and the synchronous lightweight focus requests
  * are enabled to it then further focus behavior is unspecified."

behavior of this feature is undefined on most(all?) of our platforms,
because it is hard to imagine that we(or application developer) can
guarantee that the focus will never be transfered to other heavyweight
containers. Right?