<AWT Dev> <AWT dev>[9] Review request for JDK-8137137: [macosx] The native dialog doesn't have 'close'(X) button on Mac OS.

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Apr 15 18:09:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

Good to get rid of one applet test. Only 1,499 to go :-)

Even though you effectively re-wrote this you should set the (c) as a range "2007, 2016"

Also I think we should try to use the natural size of the component rather than explicitly
setting the size :-

instructionFrame.setBounds(0, 0, 650, 230);

instructionTextArea.setBounds(10, 10, 650, 230);

-phil.