<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for JDK-8151787 Unify the HiDPI splash screen image naming convention

Alexandr Scherbatiy alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com
Wed Apr 27 18:49:58 UTC 2016

On 4/27/2016 7:40 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

> Hello Alexandr,
>
> Please review the updated fix.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8151787/webrev.01/
> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8151787/webrev.01/>

  162         fileName2x = findScaledImageName(fileName, dotIndex, @"@2x");
  163         if(fileName2x != nil && ![[NSFileManager defaultManager]
  164                                   fileExistsAtPath: fileName2x]) {
  165             fileName2x = findScaledImageName(fileName, dotIndex,
@".java-scale2x");
  166         }

- Will the java-scale2x image be chosen if fileName2x is nil on the line
163?
- Could you add the use case where both @2x and java-scale2x are
provided and @2x is chosen in the test?

Thanks,