<AWT Dev> Review Request for 8057574 : inconsistent behavior for setBackground (Windows/Linux)

Sergey Bylokhov Sergey.Bylokhov at oracle.com
Fri Apr 29 13:57:44 UTC 2016

Hi, Prem.
Thanks for the new version, I just found some issues which I messed in
the first version:
  - It seems that after the fix the Dialog will use the different
background color,(SystemColor.window instead of SystemColor.control).
  - There is other similar code like in WPanelPeer, please check in what
situation the WPanelPeer get null from the getBackground/getForeground.
It seems that WColor class is used only in this WPanelPeer.