<AWT Dev> [9] Review Request: 8148109 [SWT] Provide a supported mechanism to use EmbeddedFrame

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Tue Aug 2 15:43:33 UTC 2016

OK .. I think somewhere we saw SWT code doing this on windows,
although I may be confusing it with something else. It seemed like
it was a workaround for a JDK bug.

So overall this seems fine now.

Up to you whether you deal with a note on hi-dpi in this change
or separately since as you point out it applies to extant methods too ..

-phil.