<AWT Dev> <AWT dev>[9] Review request for JDK-8156099: [macosx] Drag and drop of link from web browser, DataFlavor types application/x-java-url and text/uri-list, getTransferData returns null

Manajit Halder manajit.halder at oracle.com
Sun Aug 14 19:47:06 UTC 2016

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your review comments.

I have modified the code as per your first two comments.
For the last comment the fix was tested with JDK versions b123, b124, b125, b127 and b130 and
the test failed with the popup message.

Please review the modified review.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mhalder/8156099/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mhalder/8156099/webrev.01/>

Thanks,