<AWT Dev> Taking screenshots on x11 composite desktop produce wrong result

Mario Torre neugens at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 15:02:08 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Alexandr Scherbatiy
<alexandr.scherbatiy at oracle.com> wrote:
> On 7/4/2016 3:14 PM, Mario Torre wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Mario Torre <neugens at redhat.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Ping?
>>
>> Ping Ping?
>

>   Just a question. The isGtkSupported is moved to be a local variable. It
> seems its value can't be changed in the 'if' condition on the line 60.
>
>   Thanks,
>   Alexandr.

You are perfectly right, this can't be changed.

I think I first added the block and then decided to have a local
variable, but never cleaned that bit...

Here's the (hopefully!) final webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~neugens/8150954/webrev.07/

It includes the commit message and a jcecked export, so this is what
will hit the repos if there are no further edits!

Cheers,
Mario