<AWT Dev> [9] RFR for 8151714: [TEST] add a manual test test for JOptionPane dialog multires. icons

Alexander Stepanov alexander.v.stepanov at oracle.com
Fri Mar 11 14:42:50 UTC 2016

Hello Semyon,

I'm not sure if we can control the location of the dialogs shown (and of
course we don't know the location of the icons on them), can we?
It is clear that the internal dialogs are located somewhere inside of
the internal pane, but this is not true for the others.

So (probably I'm wrong) there is seemingly no an elegant way to predict
the location of the icons, and simple iteration over the screen
coordinates (checking for the pixel color) looks not very reliable.

Thanks,
Alexander