<AWT Dev> <AWT dev>[9] Review request for 8157827: AWT_Desktop/Automated/Exceptions/BasicTest loads incorrect GTK version when jdk.gtk.version=3

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed May 25 20:09:07 UTC 2016

Where did getNumber() come from ? Did you miss a file in the review ?

Under what circumstances does this fail as I did not notice such a failure.

And yet this sounds like what was pointed out by Sergey during the GTK 3
review here :
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/swing-dev/2016-March/005495.html
and I thought was going to be fixed before it was pushed as requested
here :-
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/swing-dev/2016-April/005773.html

The request for a separate bug which you filed here :-
was for the pre-existing usages.

-phil.