<AWT Dev> [9] Review request for 8166683: On macOS (Mac OS X) getting a ScreenMenuBar when not running "com.apple.laf.AquaLookAndFeel"

Alexander Zvegintsev alexander.zvegintsev at oracle.com
Tue Nov 15 14:39:41 UTC 2016

Hi Sergey,

I've not found casting issues, but I've found the issue when previous
fix does not

treat dynamically changed "apple.laf.useScreenMenuBar" property
correctly. (e.g. ScreenMenuBarInputTwice test fails).

So please see the updated changeset:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~azvegint/jdk/9/8166683/01/

Thanks,
Alexander.