<AWT Dev> jtreg failing in awt tests

Martin Buchholz martinrb at google.com
Wed Nov 23 21:19:44 UTC 2016

Jonathan: Here's a small jtreg feature request:
It's nice for release engineers to have jtreg check the whole test/ tree
for correct test definitions.  But for developers who are just doing

jtreg MyTest.java

they're not interested in awt failures, and don't want to pay the 10-second
tax to check every test definition for every jtreg invocation.